Monday, January 7, 2008

Spring 2008 Accessories - Shoes

The Spring shoe forecast includes lots of color and whimsy.



The ever-innovative Marc Jacobs has misplaced his heels in these purple-and-green pumps with appliqued detailing on the vamp. They appear difficult to walk in, but probably have far more stability than the usual heel. They should certainly get a lot of attention on the street, "Excuse me, Miss, but did you know your heel is broken? Errr...both of them?"


Straight out of Yellow Submarine, these Prada suede t-straps are simply amazing. They look to be a little high for me, but cut them down 2" and I'd wear them with a short short mini, or wide-legged trousers. (Ok, I wouldn't wear the mini, but in my daydreams I have long skinny legs....)


Not the most versatile color in the world, these lovely yellow Giambattista Valli crepe platform sandals are embellished with Swarovski crystals. Very high, very sexy.


I really love these Dior Blue Angel spectator pumps. They're a modern hommage to a classic style. Dig that groovy heel!


These YSL Sayuri platform sandals wouldn't seem completely out of place worn with Japanese tabi socks. Ok, so maybe they would look a wee bit silly....


Another Japonesque platform wedge by Alessandro Dell'Acqua is more than a bit ridiculous. And my feet are getting blisters just looking at all of those skinny straps.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin