Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fall '09 Fashion Week - Christian Siriano

I didn't get into Christian Siriano's show at Bryant Park last week (nor was I able to sneak into his after party) but I'm not bitter - no! lol :)  I'm happy to see the little munchkin's style evolve.

If you want to get a better idea of how these pieces move, some can be seen in the video here.

The collection (accessorized by items from his new line for Payless) goes from the sublime....

To the ridiculous.  The sleeves I mean.

This one is pure Christian.

As is this one, and a little over-the-top.

He also showed several coats/jackets; this one is my favorite.

This is a blue version of the red dress Valerie Bertinelli wore in the Heart Truth show.  I prefer it in blue.


For more, go check out that video. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin