Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fall 2008 Fashion Week - Victorya Hong

Project Runway's most recently auf'd contestant Victorya Hong showed her Na Be collection at Bryant Park on Friday night. Kudos to her for showing at such a prestigious location without finishing in the top four! I was hoping for something really interesting from Ms Hong, but I am afraid that the collection is pretty blah. Don't get me wrong - there are some really nice wearable pieces in there, but nothing we haven't seen before.



This one I don't like at all.


And this is too much like a nightshirt.


...but I like the color of the pants


The shape and color both, as well as the silky fabric, make this simple piece quite lovely.


The neon yellow shows a clear 80s influence to the collection...


...but a little goes a long way, Victorya.


I love the vest and the cut of the pants


And this skirt has a lovely drape

Watch the show here:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin