Monday, February 4, 2008

Fall 2008 Fashion Week - Jonathan Saunders

Scottish-born designer Jonathan Saunders seems to have been channeling science fiction shows like Space:1999 when he was designing his Fall 08 collection. It's somewhat futuristic, but still wearable.


See what I mean?


This military/equestrian mix is probably my favorite of the collection. It's a well-tailored look possessing a very tidy femininity.


The jacket is very science fiction uniform-y, made feminine with the flowy green loincloth. Not that loincloths are feminine....


I do love this cape, but not the pants so much. Only very special people can get away with wearing a bold pattern on their bottom halves.


Need a place to perch your guinea pigs when you take a walk?


Now this looks very comfy. I like the color and the wide ribbed/striped trim.


She looks like she could be a Senator from Alderaan


Where did this frilly feminine dress come from? It really seems out of place in this otherwise severely tailored collection.


I love the shape of the skirt, the whole dress actually. And the colors, although I'm not a fan of the patchy-patchy look.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin