Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yigal Azrouël 2009 Resort Collection

Handsome Israeli designer Yigal Azrouël has designed the perfect Resortwear collection - for me. I would wear pretty much everything, and the wide-leg pants are really up my alley. Here are my favorites:

Click images to enlarge

Draping is hot! I love the goddess-y look of these gowns, and particularly like the funky neckline on the bright blue dress.


Skinny pants (or are they really leggings?) & floaty tunic-length tops are both casual and sophisticated.


Lots of pretty ruffles and drapes in the collection. The black dress is particularly girly and lovely, and I also love the simple knotted-front dress in khaki.


Wide pants go with everything. At least in my book. These looks are more casual than those with the skinny pants because of the denim fabric, but how fancy does one need to go when hanging out on vacation?
I really like all of the green and greenish tops.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin