Friday, June 6, 2008

Christian Louboutin

So I'll never wear Christian Louboutin shoes unless I win a multi-million-dollar lottery or some rich fool gives me a pair. But when I got an e-mail from Neiman Marcus about new Louboutin pre-fall shoes, I had to at least look.



Look at these gorgeous satin passementerie pumps! I remember when passementerie was the big thing some years back - it was on collars, coats, jackets, sleeves, everywhere. I always loved it, but it was a bit "fancy" for my art school lifestyle. Now I don't see it as much, or when I do see it, I can't afford it. These lovely shoes are $1,125.00. Yeah.


These suede passementerie pumps are less-expensive, but still on the crazy side: $895.00. I'm sure some celeb or woman who loves credit card debt will
wear them for me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin