Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Elie Tahari 2009 Resortwear

Elie Tahari revealed a collection of close-fitting print separates for his 2009 Resortwear collection. I'm not all that crazy about the mix of similar-looking prints, but the garment shapes are classic and classy.


I do like the first suit, but combined with the prints, it borders on grandma to me. The shorts suit is fab though. The third one looks a bit like she's wearing children's pajamas.


Love the cut of the pants, but not the prints. The suit is cute, as is the dress, but it looks like it might wrinkle easily.


Love all three of these particularly the third look.


And these are my favorites of all. The first look is so so chic, and I adore the bright purple. The jacket and jeans are perfect. And the breezy dress would be fantastic for both a casual summer night and a fancier evening occasion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin