Thursday, June 26, 2008

Marc Jacobs 2009 Resort Collection

One can always count on Marc Jacobs to add a tiny bit of crazy to his collections. There's a hefty dose in his 2009 Resortwear, what with all the shiny satins and blinding color palette.

Click images to enlarge

Pajamas anyone? And what's with the sloppy visor look?


Resortwear perfect for vacationing Village People, Krystle Carrington, and
Alexis Morell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan


These are a little more sane, although the color on that dress is a little shocking. I LOVE the strapless dress for reasons I can't explain. We've seen the gauzy heart number on Victoria Beckham recently and she was workin' it! And then we have this relatively conservative suit. I don't like the profile and tapered pants at all, but I think the jacket is great. I love a short, abbreviated-sleeve jacket.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin