Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Purse Shopping

I need a new bag (although Mr Minx would argue that point). I have several nice purses, but none of them are the day-to-day workhorses that I need to carry my assortment of necessary junk back and forth to work on public transportation. I need something with a long enough handle or strap to fit over my shoulder in a coat, large enough to hold my stuff, and lightweight. I have one bag that fits the bill, a ruffled brown suede number, but it's about 8 years old and getting a bit tatty.

I did some fantasy shopping at Saks.com and found some I like, most of which are completely unpractical and unaffordable.

Marc Jacobs Luxe St. Mark's Quilted Python shoulder bag $2220

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Drawstringy $528

Lockheart Double-crossed Kylie messenger $545

Lady Dior Large Top Handle Bag $2350

Helena Denatalio Carrie Leather Hobo $394

Gucci Jungle large tote $3800

Fendi Skunk Fur Peekaboo Rollbag $1970

Carlos Falchi Python Satchel $2910

Actually, the Denatalio and the Lockheart might work. Anyone want to buy them for me? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin