Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moroccanoil

Moroccanoil Treatment is an "ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue. Moroccanoil Treatment has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures." It's made with Argan oil, which the Berbers have used for beauty purposes for centuries.

Despite being an oil, it does not leave hair oily. However, I find the product is too heavy for my fine hair and though it leaves it shiny, it also leaves it without much body. So...not for me! But you thick-haired and frizzy-haired folks might love it!

If you'd like to try Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for yourself, I have a 3.4oz bottle to give away (because I can't use it) - a $39 value. Tell me, in a comment, why you'd like to try this product and I'll pick a winner at random. Deadline for comments is 10/18.

Comments are closed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin