Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Fragrances

There's a nip in the air as October finally brings us some fall-like weather. Time to retire the warm-weather scents, the gardenias, the light florals, and bring out the warm and cozy cold-weather fragrances, the spices, the vanillas. I'm already gravitating to favorites like L'Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant, and Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille, and Estee Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang. Others that will get exercise in the cooler months are Chanel Coco, Must de Cartier, and the newly-purchased Chanel Allure Sensuelle.

Do you switch out your scent seasonally, or do you tend to wear the same things all year long? Rotating them is the only way I can remember what I have in my collection, and even then some fragrances get lost in the shuffle.

Guess I have too many, eh? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin