Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring 2010: Reem Acra

Reem Acra's collection for Spring 2010 was all over the place - gorgeous flowy draped gowns in neutral shades, more-casual brightly patterned pieces, and caftan-like garments.

My favorites are these two gowns - look at how the fabric flows! Gorgeous.

I also love the color of this short number.

...and this red hot one.

I do like the color of this next one, but it seems a bit oversized.

The rest of the collection, I'm not loving.

Like the green coat, many garments seemed to be a bit large on the models, and I find that looks a bit sloppy.

Bet this is on Rachel Zoe's shopping list.

What? I couldn't hear you over the loudness of the pink. And the volume of the skirt.

Ack. Shiny, loose-fitting, ugly. Acra also bedecked her models with a preponderance of jewelry (I notice I only chose one of those to showcase here).

Those pants would be flattering only on the boniest of women, but put an elastic waist on 'em and the geriatric set would be all over this outfit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin