Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Invitation to Join Gilt Groupe

I want to share a find with my readers: Gilt Groupe. I got an invite last year and am so glad I signed up! I can't really afford to pay retail for designer goods, and with Gilt Groupe, I don't have to!

Here's the dirt: "Gilt Groupe provides fashion enthusiasts online access to designer fashion from top brands at sample sale prices. You'll find apparel, accessories, and jewelry for Women, Men, and Children at prices up to 70% off retail. All items are guaranteed to be authentic and sourced directly from the brand."

Brands include: Just Cavalli, Furla, John Varvatos, Michael Kors, Milly.

Click here to join. There's no obligation to ever purchase anything, but the only way to find out about the sales is to sign up. Think of it as belonging to an exclusive club.

I belong to other sample sale clubs...if you're interested, drop me a line and I'll send an invite your way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin