Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boots

Although we're smack in the middle of summer, it's never too early to think about boots. For some reason I'm really digging the ones ornamented with straps and buckles. Luckily, there is no shortage of pricey footwear to fulfill my fantasy. I say "fantasy" because there's no way I can get my ample calves into most of these.

Love these Tory Burch Jaden Strappy boots. They look study and maybe even comfortable.

I also love these Ralph Lauren Helena Suede Mid boots...

...and these Manolo Blahnik Studded-Strap boots. Wearing a heel that high is also a fantasy.

Putting aside thoughts of straps and buckles for a moment, I'm also loving these Gucci Janis High Heel boots. The tassel is kinda flirty.

These Kors Michael Kors Lucille Scrunch boots are a good, practical choice for a tall boot.

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, we have this Sigerson Morrison Huarache boot, which not only looks impractical, but also uncomfortable. Eek.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin