Friday, March 21, 2008

New Delhi Fall 2008 Fashion Week - Ranna Gill

Ranna Gill's Fall 08 collection has a more European vibe than other designers showing in New Delhi this week. Gold was an important color, both bright and antiqued, and it was used in a very elegant and classy way. Here are some of my favorite pieces from the show.


The first dress is very casual and cute, for everyday wear, yet quite chic. The wide brocade collar on the coat gives some pizazz to the plain gray dress underneath. And the sleeveless dress reminds me of classically simple shapes my mom wore in the late 60s. Can't you see this with hair piled high and completely enclosed pumps?


I wish I could see the front of this dress, but I love the pattern. And I adore the antique gold flared trousers! Gorge! Not so much the mauve blouse though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin