Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dangle Earrings

I love dangle earrings, especially now that my hair is fairly long. While petite studs or hoops disappear, wild dangly things certainly don't hide in the hair, and offer a bright flash of metal or color. Here's a brief selection of recent favorites I've found on the Innerwebs....

I'm no fan of Padma Lakshmi, not since I was threatened with a lawsuit over an April Fool's joke, but I'm really loving these earrings of 18K and 14K gold with Peruvian opals. At Neiman Marcus - $1,100.00

I'm also liking the Oscar de la Renta carved resin drops. Interesting color combo. $290.00 at Bergdorf Goodman.

Not as fancy, and certainly more affordable, are these funky bronze and sterling dangle earrings by Etsy seller Febrarose. $69.00.

Another pair of dangles, these from Etsy seller Stonecraft, have tourmalines, sapphires, and spinels and are $325.00.

These oxidized copper beauties are also from Etsy (lots of great stuff there! check it out if you haven't already!), sold by Dawily for $20.00.

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin