Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scent of the Day - Serge Lutens Fleurs de Citronnier

I am all about the orange blossom this summer, and while Fleurs de Citronnier is primarily lemon blossom, this scent has a similar feel to my favorite OB scents. Perhaps a bit more strident than some of the other citrussy scents in my collection, FdC is undeniably gorgeous, deeply floral without being suffocating, with a subtle honeyed musk in the background that rounds out the fragrance.

Notes: Lemon blossom, neroli, tuberose, musk

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin