Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sample Sale Sites

Have I gushed here before about the fabulous prices I've paid for equally fabulous designer merchandise? Like that Kooba bag I bought for about 75% off retail?  You can buy stuff cheap too if you sign up for my favorite sample sale sites. Just in time for Christmas, too!

Click here to join Gilt Groupe.

Click here to join Rue La La.

Click here to join Billion Dollar Babes.

Click here to join Beyond the Rack.

Click here to join Swirl by DailyCandy.

Click here to join Ideeli.

Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin