Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ok - Some People Looked Pretty Good....

Not everyone at this year's Costume Institute Gala looked like rejects from Barnum and Bailey...

I rather like Thalia's iridescent blue/green Christian Siriano gown. Simple and pretty.

Renee Zellweger. I'm on the fence about this one. It's a pretty dress, but not sure about the color. Then again, I like that she's taking a chance with an off-beat shade.

Jessica Biel attended with a giant nerd. Oh wait - that's Justin Timberlake. Another one I'm on the fence about - I've never been fond of the bi-level hem, but the corset detailing is interesting and the color is really socko. I wish the girl would wear lipstick with color though.

Iman. Stunning.

Eva Mendes is a little crinkly, and she doesn't look as "fancy" as some other attendees, but she's a pretty girl so I'll forgive her.

I never "got" Claudia Schiffer, with her buck-toothed Germanicness. Still don't, but I think her dress is very...interesting. It's like a puzzle. Or an executive desk toy. Wish she had done something with her hair.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin