Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bras

I bought some new bras in the Fall and like them a lot. However, they are very lacy, which tends to show through thin t-shirts as unattractive lumps. I went to Macy's yesterday on a mission to find something smooth and comfortable for summer and I think I found the perfect bra for me: the Olga Christina semi-sheer minimizer. The cups are perfectly smooth, but with the appearance of beautiful lace. The outer part is sheer, with a soft nylon inner layer. The shoulder straps are wide but not clumsily so, as is the back 3-hook band. And it's a minimizer so it makes my puppies seem not quite so...ample. (The two straight male readers I have may not thing this is a good thing, but trust me, it is. And no, that's not a photo of me to the right there.)

I'm wearing it right now, and it's really comfortable, despite being an underwire (which doesn't bother me anyway). Give it a try.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin