Monday, October 29, 2007

Chanel Spring 2008

Ah...Karl Lagerfeld, current Chanel designer, was feeling patriotic this season. What? Chanel is a French house? And Lagerfeld is German? "But zee Americans, dey will buy anythink with a designer label!"

Click photos to enlarge

Oops, I seem to have forgotten my pants and my shoelaces. BUT, I did remember to wear my alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet.


Three of few pieces that could actually pass for Chanel. Except, perhaps, for the baggy Old Man jeans.


"This short skirt is really convenient when I need to pick my panties out of my buttcrack!"

"So much better than wearing a skort and all of my grandmother's jewelry - at the same time. And I really my dog hadn't chewed the toes off my new boots."


1) The result of designing while on drugs. And not even the good ones.
2) Coldwater Creek has nothing on this outfit! And please pardon the ankle shackles - I have to get back to the halfway house after this runway show is over.
3) And I thought the one in the pink jacket was wearing too much jewelry! But I don't even know what to say about the rest of the outfit, except, those lace pants look itchy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin