Friday, September 7, 2007

Yes, Another Blog

Hello, and welcome to my latest blog!

I am an art jeweler and have been working with beads since I was a child. In the past, when working for a retail jeweler, I also designed fine jewelry, both for customers and for myself. It's something in which I am still very interested. People who work with precious metals and gems have skills to be admired, and I would like to share some of my favorite designers with you here, as well as commentary on what's hip and hot in the jewelry world these days.

In addition, I plan to opine on another form of wearable art, fashion...in the form of designer clothing, handbags, and (since I am a woman) shoes. And I'll offer my snark on fashion-related TV shows, Project Runway in particular.

I hope you enjoy my brand of fashion sense and humor. Please don't forget to leave comments, ask questions, what have you, when you are inspired to do so. I love to know what my readers are feeling and thinking.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin