Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chanel Resort 2012

Sometimes I think people buy Chanel just because of the name. Karl Lagerfeld always has to throw some stuff in makes me go, "hmm," in this collection, that would be the drab gray suit and the hideous knee-peplums. Oh, and those thong boots are hideous.

My favorite look in the collection is in the first photo. Why? Because it could have been taken out of my own wardrobe. I live in 3/4 sleeve boatneck shirts. If you like the look, check out LL Bean - most styles are on sale at the moment.


Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin