Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Give a Gift of Beauty for the Holidays

If you're looking for some gift ideas in the beauty/fragrance department, here are some of my recommendations. If I find more, I'll do another post.

L'Eau Ambree Gift Set $76 at Sephora

Includes:
1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
3.4 oz Hydrating Body Lotion
0.2 oz Eau de Parfum

I got this yummy set for Christmas last year! The scent is a rich amber that is a bit on the cool side, with a touch of chypre to my nose. Notes: Mandarin, Lemon, May Rose Absolute, Gardenia, Amber, Patchouli, Vanilla, Opoponax
Philosophy Holiday Parade Set $25, exclusively at Macy's

Includes:
6 oz each Butterscotch Candy, Bubble Gum Blow Out, and I Love Red Licorice shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath

I love Philosophy products because they 1) smell great; 2) are versatile. No need to have multiple products in the shower when one will do. This would make a really cute gift for a Secret Santa or a co-worker.

Nest Holiday Candle $32 at Saks

Created by Laura Slatkin, this candle is the essence of the holiday season with its notes of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon. I got a votive as a freebie at Sniffapalooza last year and loved it so much, I bought the 8oz version to burn this year. It really makes my whole house smell like Christmas.



How about another one of my new favorite scents, Iris Noir?

Iris Noir gift set, $40 at Yves Rocher

Includes:
1.7 oz Iris Noir EDP
6.7 oz Perfumed Shower Gel

Notes: bergamot, coriander, iris, ambrette seed, patchouli, Tonka bean

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin