Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Prime Time Emmy Awards - Part III

Still more from the red carpet....


Tina Fey wore a very interesting Oscar de la Renta. Looks a little wintery for LA in August, but I like it.


Brooke Burke looked stunning in a simple strapless Mark Zunino. She doesn't strike me as someone who would ever look particularly classy, but on Sunday night she came close.


Elizabeth Moss wore one of a dozen similar snug wrap/drape/one-shoulder numbers seen at the 2010 Emmys (this one by Donna Karan) but she was the only one to exude real old-fashioned Hollywood glamour, including flawless makeup. I only wish the gown's color was a little darker.


I think Jane Lynch always looks good at awards shows. Her purple Ali Rahimi gown is no exception.


Jewel's Zuhair Murad looks too much like lingerie to me. Too much lace, too pale.


Kim Kardashian is another one who seems kinda tacky to me. Ok, she is usually very tacky, but this Marchesa gown makes her look positively demure.


Not demure is Glee's Naya Rivera in a horror by Simin. I was forced to wear a bridesmaid dress in that exact color back in the mid-80s. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been recycled to make this thing.


Glee's Lea Michelle is nothing but tasteful in dark blue Oscar de la Renta. The gal has some good gays who advise her fashion choices, because she always looks great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin