Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pre-Fall Handbags

I got an e-mail on pre-Fall handbags from Bag Borrow or Steal (now known as Avelle) today. In it was a link to a section on "Top Picks for NY Fashion Week." Because I happen to be attending NYFW next month, I wanted to be in the know, so I clicked...and found several bags that I simply adore! Note that most of them are in the burgundy/purple color family, and I'm typically a black bag gal.


Be and D leather Kan Kan zip tote


Chanel Large patent leather quilted tote


Lockheart Megan leather handbag


Lockheart Reese leather handbag


Michael Kors large hobo python handbag


Michael Kors Rehearsal large drawstring satchel


Moschino Bubble Ruffle shoulder bag (wouldn't it be great in purple?)


Prada Vernice Sfumata shopping tote

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin