Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Apropos of Nothing

I found this poem I wrote in September of 1998. I've always liked it and thought I should share it with you.

Running my fingers along the length of you,
I admire your size,
your veiny maleness,
Holding you in my hand, I imagine the
pleasure yet to come
As I inhale deeply,
breathing in your pungent aroma
which fills my nostrils with its earthy sweet scent.

Flirting,
I touch my tongue lightly to your tip,
feel its smooth curve.
I test the opening there
which will soon be moist
from the wetness of my lips.
I cannot wait to take you into my mouth
To taste you.
My lips part with anticipation.
Not resisting any longer,
I suck gently,
igniting the flame.

Soon my desires are filled
and you are spent,
lying on your side in the ashtray.
And I contemplate my next cigar.

(Ha! Got you there, didn't I?)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin