Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Father's Day, Nautica Style

With Father’s Day just around the corner (ok, it's June 20th, but that will be here before you know it!), Nautica has launched a contest on Facebook that gives one lucky father the opportunity to win a $3,500 photo shoot and $1,500 Nautica shopping spree. All you need to do is upload your favorite father-daughter or father-son photo. Each entrant also receives 10% off a Nautica.com purchase. Wives can do it for their husbands, daughters for their dads, etc. Any dad you know is eligible for entry.

That Facebook contest has one winner, but here at Opalescent, we have THREE. I have three $100 Nautica gift cards to giveaway to three lucky winners.

Here's how you can be a winner: on the Nautica Web site, there's a page listing potential Father's Day gifts. Choose an item you would buy and in the comments section of this post, tell me for whom you would buy it. For instance, I'd buy the slim fit polo in that gorgeous "aquashell" color for my husband, because it would match with his eyes (and in case you're wondering, my husband is a wonderful doggie daddy). And for my Dad, I'd get the silk-cotton twill shirt in yellow because I know he secretly loves a pop of color, even if he does always seem to wear khaki and navy.


Interested? Then start commenting! Please note that entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US or Canada only. I will be putting all entries in a hat and drawing three names at random. Please leave a valid e-mail address so I may contact you if you are a winner.

Contest ends June 14th.

The prize was provided by Nautica, but Nautica is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Nautica.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin