Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Textile Designs by Minx

I always have to be doing something creative, be it making jewelry or knitting or graphic design. I've recently taken up textile design. Fun repeating patterns of flowers or food items so far, but I'm always dreaming up new ones.

The one exception so far is this rather trippy yellow and green pattern that is made from the fire of an opal. Honestly.
Can you see it? I took the opal and mirrored it a couple of ways to make the pattern. I love it.

I'm using RedBubble.com to get my designs on garments and such. The Magic of Silica is available on scarves, dresses, tote bags, pillows, and more. Check them out here.

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com Because of past content theft, I am forced to add this statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere other than the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin