Sunday, August 13, 2017

Project Runway Season 16

Is anyone else excited about the premiere of Project Runway this coming Thursday? I've watched every season of every variation and still can't wait for the show to start every year.

The cast seems pretty diverse this time around. Only five of the 16 contestants are white, and among those five is a pair of twins. Check out their bios here.

I think I might recap this season. Anyone interested in reading my recaps? I did All-Stars last season, but haven't recapped regular PR in ten seasons. I might be rusty, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you are.

Check out my old recaps here.

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin