Friday, August 4, 2017

If I Had a Million Dollars...

...I'd spend it on stuff like this:

Alexander McQueen
Chunky Lace-Up Zip-Front Sweater
$1,775.00 at Bergdorf Goodman

Cute, versatile, tough yet feminine. Love the lace up details and the zip up turtleneck. A must-have.














Gucci
Iridescent Floral-Embroidered Crepe Jacket
$6,200.00 at Bergdorf's

It's just beautiful. Would be amazing over a LBD or black trousers. Hell, even with jeans and a tank top. So beautiful.












Gucci
Embroidered Hooded Coat
$9,500.00 at Bergdorf's

It's stunning. I'd probably just hang it on the wall like art.














Givenchy
Pandora Small Pepe Crossbody Bag
$1,750.00

It's crazy, yet not. Only one handle on a bag that seems like it should have two. How does one wear it? Who cares? It's gorg! The washed metallic sheepskin looks so rustic and interesting.









Dries Van Noten
Patterned Velvet Block-Heel Bootie
$660.00

I love these so much, I'd marry them.














Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin