Friday, June 4, 2010

Cute Stuff at Penney's

I saw this adorable black and white print dress on a woman at the bus stop the other day and had to ask where she bought it. Turns out it was from the American Living collection at JC Penney.

I never was much of a Penney's shopper, being a bit of a snob and preferring Hecht's and Nordstrom and even Macy's. But JCP is really trying to compete with these other higher- (and slightly-higher-) end stores, and from what I can tell, they're doing a pretty good job as far as selling fashionable looks. (I'm not so excited, however, that most of their plus-sized tops seem to be made of some form of synthetic material - hello! It's summer - sweating is not pleasant!)

Oh and look - they're having a sale! If you buy something, I'd love to know what it was. Personally, I'm loving this, this and this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin