Monday, April 19, 2010

Soulgasm

This weekend, while playing with my collection of Sniffapalooza samples, I spritzed on some stuff called "Soulgasm" (after I laughed at the name and the tacky tattooed tramp on the accompanying card) and was immediately compelled to write about it. First let me share with you the notes, according to the Sasha Varon site:
Exhilarating head notes including succulent Peach, Anjou Pear, fragrant South African Freesia and warm, exotic Black Currant instantly intoxicate with an intensity that piques the senses of everyone around you
Salacious heart notes of wild, Night-Blooming Jasmine, delicate Eurasian Lily and multi-faceted Woodberry blossom forth, unmistakably.
Flushed, lusty & playful base notes of clean Musk, Amber, and sweet, warm Vanilla punctuate this sensually provocative, subtly brash luxe parfum.
In other words - it stinks. Soulgasm is not only a stupid name for a fragrance, it also smells like a cheap fruity dollar store air freshener or an equally cheap candle. Exhilarating, and salacious, my ass. As for provocative - it has provoked me to scrub it off, pronto. Gack.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin