Monday, April 14, 2008

A Steal at Michael Kors

I just got back from a Sniffapalooza event in NYC and am exhausted and sore, but I thought I'd share my shopping find with you. While walking in Soho from a perfume shop to our lunch venue, my friend Andrée and I stopped into a Michael Kors store. My eye had landed on a lime green shoulder bag and I had to go inside to see it in person. The lime was fine, but what I really wanted was the violet version on the opposite wall. Meet Beverly. She is $1095.00 and far out of my price range.


This shape, but in the inset light violet color.

Beverly is light weight, and exactly the single shoulder strap/top zip style that I am wanting for summer. Alas, she cannot be mine. Also, she is not the steal.

Meet Reese, my new open-toe flat. She was on a shelf marked "Sale 75% off."


At $27 and change, I couldn't pass her up, especially as 1) she fit beautifully; 2) she's cute as a button. There were other color combinations available, but how could I go wrong with basic black and white?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin