Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Runway Finale Collections

Check out the collections from all ten season 7 designers who showed during Fashion Week here. Below are some of my favorite looks.

Seth Aaron - In the 80s, I had a flannel shirt in that same tartan, and I would often wear it with dark green tartan pants. Very Big Country of me.

Mila - seemed like her models were styled to look like Mila.

Jay - this looks a bit like something that would have been right at home in Irina's collection last season.

Janeane - not particularly well-excuted, but I like the swingy shape and the fabric.

Emilio sent out a few coats that were just stunning. His whole collection was very strong.

Emilio

Anthony - I like just about everything in his collection - it was fun and flouncy and ready to party!

Anthony

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin