Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What are the Chances....?

Somehow I managed to spot these two models at two of the three shows I attended. What are the odds?  I'm sure the only reason I spotted them so easily is that they were both getting their hair done at Jean Paul Ataker while I was backstage, observing. Sadly, I didn't catch the names of either.
Left: Maison Cyma. Right: Jean Paul Ataker

Left: Jean Paul Ataker. Right: Leanne Marshall
Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin