Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I Want for My Birthday

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and Christmas is a little over a month after that. Gift-getting giving season! I thought I would be helpful and share a few things that I really really like.

I love the nature-inspired jewelry of Michael Michaud. Mr Minx bought this lovely gingko necklace for me last Christmas, and now I want some companion pieces.

Water lily necklace
Quaking aspen bracelet
Sage earrings
gingko bracelet
Rosemary earrings
I can find a couple dozen more...gorgeous stuff!

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin