Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fall 2011 Couture - Valentino

Oh, I do so love Valentino and wish I had an occasion to wear something from the design firm! Oh, and the body for it. Not to mention the finances. The Fall 2011 Couture collection is simple, and vaguely old-fashioned (I think the dress/coat in the third image is reminiscent of Barbie doll clothes from the 60s), yet somehow very modern. Can't you see Gwyneth Paltrow in gowns 5 and 6, which are positively Calvin Klein-ian in their simplicity?


Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin