Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

I have to admit that I have little or no interest in the upcoming Royal nuptials. I plan to sleep through the ceremony and miss much of the telecast hullabaloo as I'll be on a train to NY in the morning and doing some serious shopping in the afternoon. However, I am a bit curious about Kate/Catherine's gown. Will it be a ridiculous confection like Diana's overdone mess? Or will it be more simple and elegant?

I'm going for simple and elegant. Perhaps something like the Reem Acra at left, or the Monique Lhuillier at right.


(Good thing I'm not getting married because after looking at hundreds of photos of gowns online, I could barely find two that I liked.)

Posted by theminx on Opalescentminx.com
Because of recent content theft, I am forced to add this new statement to the end of my posts: If you're reading this post anywhere besides the Opalescent blog, OpalescentMinx.com (also http://minxbeads.blogspot.com) then this content has been stolen. Please do not support this thief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin